AO Rally for Relief is part of the broader Aces for Bushfire Relief program, launched by Tennis Australia last week in response to the devastating bushfire crisis across the country, and which has been embraced by the global tennis community.
The AO Rally for Relief exhibition match that will take place at Rod Laver Arena on Wednesday January 15, go sale now.
All funds raised from AO Rally for Relief will be donated to the bushfire relief cause.
Tickets are just $54 for adults and $35 concession and are available at ticketmaster.com.au.
So many of the world’s top players are throwing their weight behind the relief, with the names of players participating to be revealed in the coming days.
Tennis Australia CEO and Australian Open Tournament Director Craig Tiley said January’s summer of tennis events aid is an invaluable opportunity to make a significant support to relief efforts.
“It is heartbreaking to see the devastation the bushfires are wreaking across the country and to see so many people and communities suffering and the substantial loss,” he said.
“The Aces for Bushfire Relief initiative gives the tennis community the opportunity to galvanise our sport to support and raise much needed funds to help those who are most in need.”
Brought to you by Apartments Melbourne Domain. Serviced apartments in Melbourne.